A really simple and fun way to customize your desk and use up smaller pieces of vinyl.
What you need
- Cork Rounds (Any Dollar Store)
- Permanent 651 Vinyl
- Cricut Craft Weeder Tool
- Vinyl Transfer Tape
- Mod Podge (optional)
Make/Use any quote you like or use my custom Cricut design project “You can be Alice I’ll be the Mad Hatter” to quickly cut.
- Resize the image to be less than your cork round
- If you are using vinyl scraps make sure they are positioned where the image is going to cut on the mat
- Use transfer tape to properly position your vinyl and the scraping tool to help you flatten the vinyl down so it adheres to the cork
- Put a light coat of Mod Podge over the entire surface to make sure the vinyl doesn’t peel up
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase Sam Cam Creates makes a small commission off that sale. Read more on the Disclaimer page.